Search This Blog

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Under the Bridge

Heavy runoff on the Big Thompson river. This bridge is in an area known as the Narrows with high stone walls on either side. Near Loveland, Colorado.

I was just given one of the new "Breakthrough Photography" ND filters as a gift(Thanks again Dennis) and this was the first real chance I had to use it. I was really impressed. This photo obviously doesn't show color, but there was hardly any color cast to the original. I shot the filter on auto white balance and all I saw was the very slightest of blue tinting. The filter also produced a very sharp image. I am currently using the Lee "Big Stopper" which I am very happy with, but this filter has less tint and I think is sharper as well. I am in no way affiliated with the company, just thought they produced a good filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment